We are pleased to announce our current offer:
Until the end of the year we offer all productions 20% on the studio rent, this for all rental contracts concluded before 31.12.23.
Special deal with hotels nearby: Contact us & we will offer you a special price with our
partner hotel: https://www.loewen-sulgen.ch
Now we take you on a little journey through time:
The history of our studio begins in 1993. At that time it was commissioned by a metal
workshop. For economic reasons, the metal workshop could never be fully completed
and was left empty for several years. In 2001, a photographer took over the studio and
turned it into a photo and film studio. After a few years, it closed its doors again and
then stood empty for a few years. In the meantime, it was occasionally used as aware
house for various supermarkets.
In January 2021 it was finally time and 1291Productions GmbH signed the contracts
and moved into the studio.
After a month of remodeling and furnishing our studio was ready for use and we can
now proudly offer the following:
- Two studios with a total area of approx. 730m²
- Separation of the studios with mobile wall elements possible
- 8,5m height
- A flat hollow throat, with the largest Swiss greenscreen (can be covered)
- A 180 degree hollow throat
- Eleven overhead crane systems with a load capacity of 3x1200 kg and 8x500 kg
- Three truck doors
- Hair & Make Up Room
- Changing room
- Two toilets and laundry room
- Production room with kitchen
- >15 parking spaces
- & even with a heli port!
- Various rental objects (scissor lift, trampoline, mats, etc.)
- Sound studio
We were proud to welcome productions like Ein Manu für alle Fälle, Mercedes,
Divertimento, Joop, Sunrise, Swisscom, KPT, Sew Torn, Jelmoli and many more!
We look forward to meeting you!
Your 1291 team